[sane-devel] Try it out: SANE, JNI and Java all in an applet

Vacuum Joe vacuumjoe at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 03:39:08 UTC 2006

Scan from your web browser

 I have tested this in Firefox.  Obviously you need to save the .so somewhere that the JVM will load it.  It has some bugs, too.

 If the SANE project wants, we could release the JNI part of that as GPL.  Ideally a) the code becomes part of the SANE project and b) we could get a one-line link that says, "sponsored by ... " or "donated by ..." with a link to our site.

 Is anyone interested?