[sane-devel] Plustek OpticFilm 7200 : preliminary call

Jean-Baka Domelevo domelevo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 15:40:40 UTC 2006

Hi all,
I'm new on this list, a Debian user (testing/unstable). I've just
bought a Plustek OpticFilm 7200 (it's a 35mm film & slides scanner,
and has been reported as a GL841-based). As I don't want to run it ad
vitam under Windows, I plan to work a little bit on adding it to the
genesys backend, if this is the best solution to have it run under
GNU/Linux and other Unixes.
The scan has been delivered this morning, still in its box (I'm at my
workplace now), so this post is just a preliminary call to people who
would be interested in this adventure... Any users of this scan ? Any
guy/female with an experience in developing backends for other film
scanners... ?
See yah !