[sane-devel] Lexmark x1195 Problem

prolinus at brturbo.com.br prolinus at brturbo.com.br
Wed Jul 5 01:50:21 UTC 2006

Hi, my name is Gilberto, I work in System Linux call FenIX Linux in Brazil, www.sistemafenix.com.br, the big problem in multifunction printer in Brazil is lexmark x1195, because this printer have low price here is very easy find lexmark for sale here. The problem is in scanner, the printer is ok with driver z600 lexmark work very well.But sane 1.17 and 1.18 source is not ok!!The scanner break any times and others scanner the image white!!!!Is very important work with scanner!!! Please help me??? one soluction???Thank You people!!!ob. if need other information about log or others questions please send me email.Gilbertowww.sistemafenix.com.br