[sane-devel] HP Scanjet 2400c for genesys

Parag N(पराग़) panemade at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 13:23:44 UTC 2006

Hi,
On 7/4/06, Thomas Mader <thezema at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a HP Scanjet 2400c and would like to know if I can help somehow to
> speed up the development of the driver for this?
> Can I provide some information about it or something else?

   I am also working on this scanner. Can you give me Windows Log for
this scanner. You need to send me USB log of scanner just after its
power up using http://benoit.papillault.free.fr/stats/get.php?location=../usbsnoop/sniff-bin-1.8.zip.
Install this zip. start SniffUSB.exe and install sniffer on the
location where you can see Scanner is attached and then powerup
scanner and do take some preview scan of any document under windows.
Then close sniffer application and send me usbsnoop.log file under
windows directory.
Regards,
Parag.