[sane-devel] HP Scanjet 2400c for genesys

Parag N(पराग़) panemade at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 03:30:05 UTC 2006

Hi all,
On 7/5/06, Gabriel Guerreiro <gabriel.guerreiro at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have such a log.
> Sending in attachment.
>
> Sent it to stef last week.
> It's too long to send to the list.
>
> I could help with some tests too.
>
> I tried the patch you posted on the list, and made some scans.
>
> The image is unintelligible and dark.
>
> I reversed some changes in that patch:
>   I don't need to hack the warmup.
>   The gamma was being set twice.
>
> I tried to apply some of the configs of the hp2300, but with no results.
        Yes i know that patch is not giving any output. My
observations for this scanner are
1)Warmup code is not passing test so scanner is not moving at all. So
i need to modify warmup code so that scanner will start moving.
2)Also i did similar stuff of configuring HP2400 code like HP2300
wherever it applies but no results.
 Anyway will check log from you all.
Regards,
Parag.