[sane-devel] color on Visioneer 7300 ?

R. Keith Dennis dennis at rkd.math.cornell.edu
Tue Jul 11 00:49:53 UTC 2006

Thanks to the help I received here, I now have the scanner working.

The bitonall and grayscale scans seem ok, but the color is way off -
everything gets a strong blue tint.  Is that something that can be
adjusted for in the scanning (I didn't see anything that looked relevant
in the documentation).  I tried a few things, but nothing seemed to help.

Is this likely a flaw with the scanner, adjustable, or is it something
that one has to correct later with software?

I'm using Linux, if that matters.

Keith