[sane-devel] The xsane problem

wulywuly wuly12345 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 11 07:26:55 UTC 2006

Hi all:
   My printer is HP offcejet v40.I have shared  my printer on  Fedora Core 4. I use xsane(xsane for win32 ) on Windows XP to connect the scanner server.It is successful.But when  the xsan start up ,It show "Could not create temporary file" and "Could not creat filenames for preview files".When I scan a picture,The device work fine,but when the picture is finished,It show "Could not create temporary file" ,"Could not creat filenames for preview files" and "Failed to open '(NULL)':no such file or directory".Why show the
error?How i to do?
Thank you!
wuly