[sane-devel] Do not open the pnm file or tif file on windows with scanimage

wulywuly wuly12345 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 11 08:53:26 UTC 2006

Hi all:
   My printer is HP offcejet v40.I have shared  my printer on  Fedora Core 4. I use xsane(xsane for win32 ) on Windows XP to connect the scanner server.It is successful.But When I use command-line "scanimage >out.pnm" or "canimage >out.tif",The device work fine,but the out.pnm and out.tif  do not open.I copy them to the liunux,the image  become anamorphosis.Why is it?
Thank you!
wuly