[sane-devel] use net scanner server problem

wulywuly wuly12345 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 12 05:44:22 UTC 2006

Hi all:
    My printer is HP offcejet v40.I have shared  my printer on  Fedora Core 4. I use
xsane(xsane for win32 ) on Windows XP to connect the scanner server.It is successful.But
when  the xsan start up ,It show "Could not create temporary file" and "Could not creat
filenames for preview files".When I scan a picture,The device work fine,but when the picture
is scaned  finish,It show "Could not create temporary file" ,"Could not creat filenames for
preview files" and "Failed to open '(NULL)':no such file or directory".Why show the
 error?How i to do?My OS is Windows XP SP2 £¨Simplified Chinese£©
 Thank you!
 wuly