[sane-devel] backend configuration error.

m. allan noah anoah at pfeiffer.edu
Wed Jul 26 11:50:04 UTC 2006

try using the DBG macro in your backend to print some messages from within
sane_init() and sane_get_devices().

then call:

SANE_DEBUG_BACKENDNAME=255 scanimage -L

Replace BACKENDNAME with name of your backend in all caps.

if you dont see your messages, then the dll backend may not be loading
your backend. try using `strace scanimage -L` to be sure.

allan