[sane-devel] Front Configuration.

Parag N(पराग़) panemade at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 12:23:19 UTC 2006

Hi,
On 7/27/06, Rupesh Tarpara <rupesh.tarpara at patni.com> wrote:
> I would like to know, how front-end gets the list of all available backends
> on the system?
>
> does it look directly into dll.conf file or communicates with sane daemon to
> get the list of available backends?

   I would like to see first what is sane-find-scanner output and
scanimage -L output. Then did u add your backend name to dll.conf.in
and create backendname.conf file and add accordingly that new name to
Makefile.in and wherever it applies by taking any backendname and
searching where its entries got included in Makefiles.
   If yes then only u can use autoconf, ./configure, make and make install.
Regards,
Parag.