[sane-avision] Re: [sane-devel] re: Minolta Dimage scan dual II

Jose Paulo Moitinho de Almeida moitinho at civil.ist.utl.pt
Wed Jun 14 10:22:02 UTC 2006

On Friday 09 June 2006 14:17, Rene Rebe wrote:
> Hi,

> The device already contains some comments that it might be neded, look at
> this:
>
>     { "MINOLTA", "FS-V1",
>       0x0638, 0x026a,
>       "Minolta", "Dimage Scan Dual II",
>       AV_FILMSCANNER}, /* maybe AV_ONE_CALIB_CMD */
>     /* comment="1 pass, film-scanner" */
>     /* status="good" */
>
> Can you try if you make the line:
>
>   AV_FILMSCANNER | AV_ONE_CALIB_CMD

You are right. It was not complicated and the comment said all that was
needed. Sorry for not reading carefully.

> Can you also please send me a log with calibration with
> SANE_DEBUG_AVISION=7 ?

I am attaching the files calib_orig and calib_one_cmd.

A problem is now appearing when scanning, at the end of the process some data
is lost. I am also attaching a scan log, as this situation may eventually
have a solution as simple as the previous....

Regards

ZP