[sane-devel] Epson 3170 in Kubuntu

Adrian Jadic jadic at dallnet.net
Tue Jun 20 19:04:46 UTC 2006

I sent the request for deb to avasys,
Yes you are right I just looked for libkscan as a package. I also have the
libkscan.so
As for the url:
http://kubuntuforums.net/forums/index.php?topic=5751.0

In terms of libkscan and kooka: I have a feeling they are not maintained
anymore. The person who was in charge (Klaas Freitag) does not seem to be
supporting these products since the newest logs on the website are from 2004.

I guess I'll have to switch to another app until someone from KDE takes over
this issue seriously.

Thank you for your help