[sane-devel] Epson 3170 in Kubuntu

Adrian Jadic jadic at dallnet.net
Wed Jun 21 13:13:26 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 21 June 2006 03:16, Johannes Meixner wrote:
> By the way:
> It doesn't help to whine and complain that nobody cares,
> when those who might be able to fix it, cannot reproduce it.

I don't really know at whom this is directed since there was basically only me
and Olaf in this discussion, and if it wasn't Olaf then...
It is the second time I see a person from SUSE using this word in regards to a
(paying) customer. It must be a special training they receive there...

This is one of the principal reasons I am now moving from SUSE to Kubuntu.
Really, really poor attitude. I wonder if it makes them feel smarter to call
names on their customers.

And BTW at whom is this directed Johannes? Who said that "nobody cares" in
this thread?

A.