[sane-devel] Fwd: BENQ 4300 Failed to open device snapscan ; linusb :004:008 error during device I/O

Mohammed Ahmed the.analyzer at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 11:39:44 UTC 2006

Dear  Oliver
                        I have weird problem with my sane back end

I have suse 10.0 retail edition,  scanimage (sane-backends) 1.0.15;
backend version 1.0.15

i did all the procedure on the HOW to and i still get that error

Failed to open device snapscan ;linusb :004:008 error during device I/O

even as root

that is conversation  between me and some one on the #sane channel

http://pastebin.ca/71929

that is the debug out put
SANE_DEBUG_SNAPSCAN=255
http://pastebin.ca/71903

export SANE_DEBUG_SANEI_USB=255
http://pastebin.ca/71917

we reached a conclusion says that the back end couldn't create usb device

would u plz help me..?