[sane-devel] Ricoh IS450DE

Erick S. Tyack etyack at acurrus.com
Wed Mar 1 19:10:03 UTC 2006

Hello,

We have two Ricoh IS 450DE scanners which are not supported by SANE.  We
are very interested in continuing to use these scanners in our SANE
environment.  Is anyone interested in developing a backup for this
scanner?  If so, please contact me.  I am interested in paying for the
work and the completed work would be integrated into the SANE project.

Regards,

--
Erick S. Tyack
Acurrus Consulting, LLC                       Email: etyack at acurrus.com
2313 Clawson Ave.                              Voice:  248.302.1855
Royal Oak, MI  48073                           Fax:    248.928.5239