[sane-devel] updated fujitsu sane backend

m. allan noah anoah at pfeiffer.edu
Sat Mar 11 15:58:34 UTC 2006

i have 'released' update 3 of my rewrite of the sane fujitsu backend.
this version attempts to re-enable scsi, and has significant code changes.
color and gray scans will likely still appear reversed on recent scanners.
i need esp. folks with older scsi scanners to try this. i have cut out
quite a bit of the code that hard set the params for older scanners,
and am now relying on the inquiry data returned by the scanner itself.
i fear this will cause issues with the M3091 and M3092.

also- i have begun to add all known usb ids to the config file. if you
have a scanner that is not listed in that file, please let me know.

http://www2.pfeiffer.edu/~anoah/fujitsu/

thanks

allan