[sane-devel] hp question

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sat Mar 11 17:12:54 UTC 2006

I've asked a couple people to look at the sane-project web site and each
interprets what they find on it differently.  Me reading it with a screen
reader thoought I found hpp 502c support as being complete but all someone
else could find was hp 5200c support as being complete.  One of these days
it'll be possible to make two web sites search themselves and return
matching results common to both but not in my lifetime.  Maybe an easier
way to ask this question now is what HP flat bed scanners have less than
complete support and that list could include no support at all?