[sane-devel] ADF detection

Giuseppe Sacco giuseppe at eppesuigoccas.homedns.org
Fri Mar 17 16:27:40 UTC 2006

Henning Meier-Geinitz ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> On 2006-03-14 14:22, Giuseppe Sacco wrote:
>
>>I am facing a problem when I use many different scanners. I need to know
>>if the scanner source currently used in a scan is ADF or
>>flatbed.
>

> Why?

Because in this case I have to loop between all received images,
otherwise I will stop after the first one. Using an epson 1640 with ADF
my application stopped after the first page, while using an HP officejet
with ADF I got all pages.

I don't know if this is a problem in my application or in a backend and
I am investigating it.

Thanks,
Giuseppe