[sane-devel] Any further with canoscan LiDE 500F?

Jeff Shrowder shrowder at uniting.com.au
Sun Mar 19 07:32:48 UTC 2006

Looking through the archives I discovered a series of exchanges in
December about support for the 500F. What is the current situation? I'm
  not so sure I can help with developing that support (I'm no
programmer) but I am interested in getting this model supported. Is
there any other way I can help?

I haven't bought one of these scanners yet - but I'd like to when my
present 5 year old, and much worked, mustek finally croaks - which may
not be all that far away :-)

Jeff Shrowder