[sane-devel] ADF detection

René Rebe rene at exactcode.de
Sun Mar 19 10:29:35 UTC 2006

Hi all,

On Saturday 18 March 2006 19:34, m. allan noah wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Mar 2006, Alessandro Zummo wrote:

> >> At the moment, this is not standardized and "source" is also no
> >> well-known option. The SANE2 draft says "Automatic Document Feeder".
> >>
> >> So I guess at the moment you must grep for all used strings.
> >
> > And maybe while Giuseppe is grepping, he may also produce a
> > patch to change all those options to "ADF" :)
> >
> > It's quite frustrating having to write "Automatic
> > Document Feeder" each time in the cmd line.
>
> here here! fully agree with that statement.

Ack.

Also the Avision backend aditionally features:

"ADF Rear"
"ADF Duplex"

in addition to:

"ADF"

So someone requested to rather rename it to "ADF Back", but though I'm
not a native English speaker I somehow prefer the " Rear". Anyone?

Yours,

--
René Rebe - Rubensstr. 64 - 12157 Berlin (Europe / Germany)
            http://www.exactcode.de | http://www.t2-project.org