[sane-devel] Any further with canoscan LiDE 500F?

Gerald Murray gmurray at cloudnet.com
Tue Mar 21 08:11:48 UTC 2006

> So, what do I need to log the data moving over the USB bus?
>
> Jeff

Hi Jeff

Search the mail archive list for usbsnoopy.   The search should yield a site
where that program for use on windows can be obtained, and there should
be examples in the list that have answers on how to use it as well.  The
most recent emails that I remember were by Stef Voltz in response to
requests from other searchers.

usbsnoopy questions are asked fairly frequently, so the answers should be
available as far as using the program is concerned.  The problems encountered
with newer hardware might not be available yet, so do ask if you do not find.

best regards,
Gerald