[sane-devel] ADF detection

René Rebe rene at exactcode.de
Tue Mar 21 08:53:57 UTC 2006

Hi,

On Sunday 19 March 2006 15:41, m. allan noah wrote:

> > Also the Avision backend aditionally features:
> >
> > "ADF Rear"
> > "ADF Duplex"
> >
> > in addition to:
> >
> > "ADF"
> >
> > So someone requested to rather rename it to "ADF Back", but though I'm
> > not a native English speaker I somehow prefer the " Rear". Anyone?
> >

> fujitsu backend uses a separate option 'duplex' in addition to 'source'.
> it can be "Front|Back|Both" and only applies when 'source' is "ADF"
>
> i think front/back is more correct american english, BTW.

I would strongly vote to standarize on the source option, since it addition
options spread the source selection over multiple options for no good reason.

I'm open to change this to "ADF Back"

Yours,

--
René Rebe - Rubensstr. 64 - 12157 Berlin (Europe / Germany)
            http://www.exactcode.de | http://www.t2-project.org