[sane-devel] ADF detection

René Rebe rene at exactcode.de
Tue Mar 21 17:34:09 UTC 2006

Hi,

On Tuesday 21 March 2006 15:32, m. allan noah wrote:

> i do not feel strongly, but since you do- i will change fujitsu backend to
> have only one 'source' opt, which will contain:
>
> "Flatbed|ADF Duplex|ADF Front|ADF Back"

Great!

Too bad there is no mentioning of the option in the SANE standard :-(
I use "Normal" right now.

Grepping backend directory revields matches for both.

The avision backend also handles film scanners where "Flatbed"
would be slightly misleading ...

Right now I have:

"Normal|Transparency|ADF|ADF Rear|ADF Duplex"

Where after the standarization I so far have:

"Normal|Transparency|ADF|ADF Back|ADF Duplex"

> can you change avision to the same?

My best client will scream, but yes ,-)

Yours,

--
René Rebe - Rubensstr. 64 - 12157 Berlin (Europe / Germany)
            http://www.exactcode.de | http://www.t2-project.org