[sane-devel] Canon MP450

Farvil farvil81 at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 22 18:02:26 UTC 2006

Hi Jose !

I have a canon MP150 and Christopher Albert suggested me to have a look
at http://cmp750.berlios.de/ and to compare my usbsnoop-logs with his
logs in order to see if there is something common between the MP150 and
the MP750.
At this time, I just captured logs with usbsnoop, but I didn't took the
time to compare them with Christopher' logs (as I am not familiar with
the USB protocol).

Best regards

Farvil