[sane-devel] Avision AV820C Plus flatbed scanner - ADF

René Rebe rene at exactcode.de
Thu Mar 23 10:05:37 UTC 2006

Hi Philip,

as in the private mail please try the latest Avision source I pointed
you too and attach a SANE_DEBUG_AVISION=7 log of unsuccessful
scans.

> > 820, but i have used the fujitsu sp15c with the avision backend, and
> > its adf works. look at the options the backend provides using

Allan: You used the Avision backend with the sp15c and all worked fine?
Can we start to disable the backend in CVS so people really start using
the more advanced and maintained avision driver with their Avision
OEM models?

Your,

--
René Rebe - Rubensstr. 64 - 12157 Berlin (Europe / Germany)
            http://www.exactcode.de | http://www.t2-project.org