[sane-devel] Canon MP450

Christopher Albert chr.albert at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 10:49:13 UTC 2006

Hi Martin!
As some others posted, I have started something similar but did not
come very far yet (also lack of time). The prog just scans in one page
in the ADF and writes out a pnm or something.
(http://cmp750.berlios.de). Maybe we could work together on a
sane-backend to finally get the thing running ;-)
Regards,
Chris