[sane-devel] Backend for Minolta Dimage Scan Elite 5400.

René Rebe rene at exactcode.de
Mon May 1 17:30:49 UTC 2006

Hi,

> As the English language is too difficult for me, I continue in
> esperanto. Pordonu min.

Err, excuse me? When you want me to follow you need to write english
(or german) ...

> serge2:/home/serge/dev/sane-backends# scanimage -v -d avision:libusb:001:008 > ~serge/tmp/scanimage.pnm 2> ~serge/tmp/scanimage_deb.txt
> scanimage: sane_start: Error during device I/O

Can you provide me the log obtained with:

SANE_DEBUG_AVISION=8 scanimage > image.pnm 2> log

?

Yours,

--
René Rebe - Rubensstr. 64 - 12157 Berlin (Europe / Germany)
            http://www.exactcode.de | http://www.t2-project.org