[sane-devel] Hotplug and udev files created automatically now, please test!

m. allan noah anoah at pfeiffer.edu
Tue May 2 16:32:54 UTC 2006

you likely know more about it than i do, but i am not sure why it became
sane's responsibility to setup your hardware permissions. sane developers
attempt to help because we have a pretty good list of scanner usb ids, but
sane supports dozens of os variants, making it quite difficult for us to
track what the udev guys are doing this week.

allan