[sane-devel] Nikon CoolScan IV and next sane release

Henning Meier-Geinitz henning at meier-geinitz.de
Sun May 7 18:31:20 UTC 2006

Hi,

On 2006-04-26 10:45, Giuseppe Sacco wrote:
> Is there any chance the next sane-backends release will include the patch
> for supporting CoolScan IV (LS-50 ED)?

I haven't seen any response from the backend maintainer (Andras Major)
until now. Could you resend the patch to this list, please?

> This patch was proposed before the current release was prepared and it was
> never changed/updated. The patch still have some problem, but it works for
> colour negative film.

So there are no compilation/build problems any more?

Are the Coolscan IV and LS-50 ED really identical? Our lists say,
"Coolscan V ED" and "LS 50 ED" are the same, but don't mention
Coolscan IV.