[sane-devel] Please Help with Epson Stylus CX-5800

Craig Setera craigjunk at setera.org
Sun May 7 19:45:26 UTC 2006

Henning,

Thanks for your response.  I had it in my head that this scanner was
supported because I saw this entry
http://www.linuxprinting.org/show_printer.cgi?recnum=Epson-Stylus_CX5800
at linuxprinting.org.  I understand that that is a different project
altogether from Sane.

What can I do to help out on this one?  I'm a programmer, although I
have almost zero experience with Linux C programming or anything USB
related.  I see the iScan driver stuff, but I'd really prefer to use
Sane if I can.

Thanks,
Craig