[sane-devel] sane_cancel and sane_read

Wittawat Yamwong wy-sane-devel at arcor.de
Wed May 10 15:47:39 UTC 2006

Hi,

On Tuesday 09 May 2006 19:44, Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:
>[...]
> Why not just kill the reader process in sane_cancel? Do you think the
> way this is done in the existing backends (e.g. mustek) is wrong?

No, not at all. I was a little bit confused because I've designed my driver
before I read the SANE standard and there is also a cancel() function in my
driver but with different semantic. Now that you pointed me to an
implementation of a reader process, everthing becomes clear.

Thank you! :-)
--
Wittawat Yamwong
Hannover, Germany