[sane-devel] Nikon LS50

Giuseppe Sacco giuseppe at eppesuigoccas.homedns.org
Sat May 13 18:36:56 UTC 2006

Hi Ariel,
about seven months ago you sent a patch against the coolscan2 sane driver.
Color slides were working right, while negative films weren't.
Basically it seems that '--negative' option was always inactive. Today I
made new tests: if i run scanimage using --negative=yes option then I get
an error: "attempted to set inactive option negative". Moreover the image
produced is somewhat strange. It seems that only the red channel is saved.

A new sane release is in progress[1], and I am trying to have this scanner
supported by SANE. Do you have any newer patch available?

Thanks,
Giuseppe

[1]http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/sane-devel/2006-April/016593.html