[sane-devel] Fujitsu backend update 7

m. allan noah anoah at pfeiffer.edu
Sat May 13 21:02:07 UTC 2006

you did not properly install the backend. this prevented the backend from
finding its config file. see the strace you made. if you wish to use the
backend without installing it, make sure you cd into the
sane-backends/backends/ directory. then the backend will find the config
file ./fujitsu.conf

allan