[sane-devel] HP PSC 1410 and 1510

Michael Hennebry hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu
Sun May 14 06:02:18 UTC 2006

On Sat, 13 May 2006, Till Kamppeter wrote:

> The 1410 and 1510 are both completely supported.
>
> See http://hplip.sf.net/
>
> You can buy them both.
>
> The 1510 I have tested by myself on Mandriva 2006. It works perfectly. I
> got it for testing from HP.

Thanks.
I've followed directions, possibly even correctly.
Which sane backend(s) run the 1410 and 1510?
If I don't have it, I've probably done something wrong.
If you know, what do I tell CUPS when I add the printer?
When browsing, I didn't notice any likely prospects.

--
Mike   hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.NoDak.edu
"Demons after money?