[sane-devel] Status update for pixma backend

Henning Meier-Geinitz henning at meier-geinitz.de
Thu May 18 20:07:00 UTC 2006

Hi,

On 2006-05-14 15:18, Wittawat Yamwong wrote:
> I attached the updated description file for pixma backend. Support for
> following models was added to the backend:
> imageCLASS MP730, PIXMA MP750, PIXMA MP760, PIXMA MP780, PIXMA MP830

[...]

Ok, let's have a quick look:
+++ sane-backends-pixma/backend/pixma.c2006-05-14 00:03:53.000000000 +0200
+#ifdef WITHOUT_SANEI

Is this for a standalone mode? I guess that's not needed once the
backend goes into SANE CVS?

You seem to use fprintf and printf for debugging and information, but
I haven't checked if this is called during normal usage. fprintf won't
work over the net and printf won't work with programs using stdout for
image data (e.g. scanimage).

Otherwise it looks fine for me. I haven't looked at the source too
much and I couldn't est compilation on anything but Linux/i386.
In my opinion itÄs ok to put it into CVS.