[sane-devel] CanoScan LiDE20 finally working

Gerhard Jaeger gerhard at gjaeger.de
Sat May 20 13:29:38 UTC 2006

Well, I have two problems in reverting the changes:
- there are with one small exception no diffs in the LiDE20
  parametersets between 1.0.17 and 1.0.16
- I only have a N670U for testing, which should be the same device
  as the LiDE20, but I could not detect any problems :(

Well I also got one patch, that fixes jamming on the LiDE,
but there it has been reported only for gray-scanning modes.

So, what to do?
One thing that came to my mind is, that you, Fibo, should
download the latest CVS Snapshot, compile and install and
tell me if it works, because, as I told you my N760U works
here w/o any problems.

TIA
Gerhard