[sane-devel] Lexmark experimental backend

Fred Odendaal freshshelf at rogers.com
Fri May 19 17:48:39 UTC 2006

Stéphane

Much better. I was able to do a scan. However, the scan had blue streaks
down the middle. It also started the scan too early (you can see the
area off the glass) and the rewind went too far (you could hear the scan
head hitting the end).  I can create logfiles if you want. Just let me
know what debugging info you need.

regards,
Fred O.