[sane-devel] Timetable for the release of sane-backends 1.0.18

Jon Chambers jon at jon.demon.co.uk
Sun May 21 20:36:21 UTC 2006

Hi Henning,

On Sun, 21 May 2006, Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:
> As already discussed some weeks before, it's time for a new release of
> sane-backends.
> [...]
> - dell1600n_net: Backend code is in CVS, Makefile/configure changes
>  and documentation yet to come.

Although I added dell1600n_net.c to CVS I was not planning to commit any
changes that would make it part of the official build until these
outstanding tasks were done:

- Makefile/configure changes (I'm looking at this now)
- Support for multipage scans.
- Desc file/man page

Time is somewhat limited right now so I'm very unlikely to make it before
the code freeze but I will try to get at least the desc file in by then.

cheers,
Jon