[sane-devel] Unlisted Scanner working

m. allan noah anoah at pfeiffer.edu
Tue May 23 00:47:07 UTC 2006

On Mon, 22 May 2006, Flemming Thor Hansen wrote:

> Please add the following SCSI Scanner to the list of compliant devices:
> Fujitsu M3097DG as working with ADF (single sided) and Flatbed.

flemming- can you please try with the current sane anonymous cvs checkout?

the fujitsu backend has been completely re-written, and has not had any
testing with a 3097 yet. you will have to un-install your current sane,
because some config file options have changed, and sane install will not
overwrite config files. note also that several options have changed, so
you will want to look at scanimage --help first...

hopefully duplex will work for you with the new backend.

oh, and your email address is quite clever ;)

allan