[sane-devel] CanoScan LiDE20 finally working

Fibonacci Prower fibonacci.prower at gmail.com
Tue May 23 17:21:30 UTC 2006

The unstable version is just not working:

$ scanimage
bash: scanimage: command not found
$ xscanimage
xscanimage: error while loading shared libraries: libsane.so.1: cannot
$

2006/5/23, Gerhard Jaeger <gerhard at gjaeger.de>:
> On Saturday 20 May 2006 23:50, Fibonacci Prower wrote:
> [SNIPSNAP]
> > 2006/5/20, Gerhard Jaeger <gerhard at gjaeger.de>:
> > >
> > > Well, I have two problems in reverting the changes:
> > > - there are with one small exception no diffs in the LiDE20
> > >   parametersets between 1.0.17 and 1.0.16
> > > - I only have a N670U for testing, which should be the same device
> > >   as the LiDE20, but I could not detect any problems :(
> > >
> > > Well I also got one patch, that fixes jamming on the LiDE,
> > > but there it has been reported only for gray-scanning modes.
> >
> > Well... it happens for me even when acquiring previews.
>
> In what mode - gray or color? It's important!
>
> > So, what to do?
> > > One thing that came to my mind is, that you, Fibo, should
> > > download the latest CVS Snapshot, compile and install and
> > > tell me if it works, because, as I told you my N760U works
> > > here w/o any problems.
> >
> > Where can I download it?
>
> http://www.sane-project.org/snapshots/
> if you need more support let me know.
>
> Gerhard

Eye halve a spelling chequer, it came with my pea see
It plane lee marques four my revue miss steaks aye can knot sea
Eye ran this poem threw it -  your shore reel glad two no
Its vary polished in it's weigh, my chequer tolled me sew.