[sane-devel] Nikon CoolScan IV and next sane release

Giuseppe Sacco giuseppe at eppesuigoccas.homedns.org
Sat May 27 07:19:34 UTC 2006

Henning Meier-Geinitz ha scritto:
[...]
> you (or somebody else) post a patch that includes my and
> your comments? I.e. that can't break support for the other scanners?
> And that is tested with the LS-50?

Hi Henning,
please find the new patch, where I correct one small error and tested it
with LS-50. The code you pointed out seems to be a correction of a
previous bug, so I think it will not break any working scanner.

Test results with LS-50:

Blank and white negative film: not working
Color negative film: not working
Color positive film: working, but I think there is still a problem with
autoexposure, since all scanned images are very dark.

Bye,
Giuseppe