[sane-devel] Parallel Port as SCSI

Get A. Long g3t4l0ng at hotmail.com
Sat May 27 13:15:23 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Thank you all for your helpful comments!

I went out and bought a PCI-SCSI card (Adaptec AHA-2904) + a noname optical
mouse + a set of El Cheapo SoundBlaster speakers + an Animatrix DVD . All
for 16$. So, I feel it was worth the 400 yd walk. :)

The system recognizes the Adaptec card, but still no luck with the
scanner... :(

Any tricks up the sleeve?

Thanks in advance for any help!