[sane-devel] Parallel Port as SCSI [SOLVED]

m. allan noah anoah at pfeiffer.edu
Sun May 28 00:57:09 UTC 2006

no problem. you want them to think you are really a guru- do a google
search for 'scsi-add-single-device'. when you have mastered that trick,
you will be able to activate the scanner in only two steps, if it was
turned off at the time the pc was booted.

btw- we did not write kooka, the kde folks did that. they might like to
hear from you.

allan