[sane-devel] Plustek-backend update

Gerhard Jaeger gerhard at gjaeger.de
Sun May 28 12:34:22 UTC 2006

Hi list,

prior to feature freeze, I've updated the Plustek
backend. The major benefits from that version are:
- generic support for CIS based sheetfed devices
- support of Syscan Travelscan662 sheetfet scanner
- support of "offline" calibration for CIS based
  devices (CanoScan), so that there's no need
  to do the calibration each time. This should
  significantly increase scanning speed.

As there has been some issues after the latest
1.0.17 release after the update, I recommend to
test the snapshots from tomorrow on thoroughly.

Every report is welcome.
TIA
Gerhard