[sane-devel] RE: sane-devel Digest, Vol 11, Issue 50

Rupesh Tarpara rupesh.tarpara at patni.com
Tue May 30 12:07:51 UTC 2006

Hi,

I am new to SANE. I have gone through the sane documentation.

Can anyone guide me how to start developing backend for any scanner? If
possible send me small sample programs for frontend or backend.

Regards,

Rupesh Tarpara

http://www.patni.com

kindly delete  this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this
us immediately at netadmin at patni.com and delete this mail.