how to write backend. (was: Re: [sane-devel] RE: sane-devel Digest, Vol 11, Issue 50)

m. allan noah anoah at pfeiffer.edu
Tue May 30 15:21:45 UTC 2006

1. dont reply to a mail when you wish to start a new thread, create a new
mail, and give it a proper subject line

'how to write backend' seems like a good search string...

3. read the docs at http://www.sane-project.org/backend-writing.txt

4. ask on this list if anyone else is working on the scanner, you might be
duplicating someone else's work.

allan