[sane-devel] Where can I find a port of SANE Backend for Windows?

Kerry Menzel kmenzel at cfl.rr.com
Wed May 31 17:03:41 UTC 2006

I have a C application that runs on Window and Linux. I would like to use
SANE to access a scanner on both windows and Linux so I have a consistent
backend. I've been trying to follow links to SANE on windows, but most of
the links are broken or they are for the front end.

Is there a live Windows SANE backend project or port?

Or is there a better alternative so that my application can have a
consistent backend for scanning? SANE looks great on Linux!

Thanks for the help!