[sane-devel] Plustek ST24

Tymoteusz.Drozd tymoteusz.drozd at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 03:02:35 CET 2006

hi all
recently i've discover that in backend/gensys_devices.c is placed sort
of values for ST24.
iv done small change in backend/gensys_devices.c:728 from
COLOR_ORDER_BGR to COLOR_ORDER_RGB  and in same file at line 726 value
0,8,16 to 0,18,30.
that gives correct colors on my plustek st 24 and good correction of ccd
line-distance. Sadly only for resolution
600dpi which has wrong number of engine steps what can leads to damange
of hardware. For simple workaround i limited y size  of scan area to 1/4
of nominal size but its givs 600dpi x150dpi :/.
If sobody have any ideas how can i correct number of steps for
resolutions larger then  150 dpi plz msg me.
Also i have fears that corect number of steps dosnt resolve problem with
ccd line distance in resolutions difirent then 600 dpi(for 150 dpi those
values are difirent 2,18,32 perhaps).
Any ideas are welcome :)

ps. sorry for my bad anglish ;) its 03:00 am and anglish isnt my native
lang :>