[sane-devel] Avision 'bug' with kodak i40

m. allan noah anoah at pfeiffer.edu
Mon Oct 2 20:19:54 UTC 2006

in order to get the kodak i40 (clone of av-220?) working with the avision
backend, i had to extend the TUR/INQ timeouts in the function
avision_cmd() from 1500 to 2000. otherwise, the scanner gets hung in
wait_ready(), eventually timing out after 10*30 sec.

my system is A64 4000+, 1gig, FC4 64, with a very short usb cable, so
maybe i outrun the scanner a bit :) current sane cvs, btw.

rene?

allan